Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hawaii

Vegan Restaurant It was amazing!
Beautiful Island of Kauai
Tammy and Sam getting ready for the Zip line.
Barb and Scott ready for the Zip Line.
Zip Line
Scott Zip Line




Our beach house. It was beautiful.
Roosters are everywhere in Hawaii.

Beautiful peacock.

Scott and I went to Hawaii for about a week with our friends the Cardons.
We had a great time. It rained a lot. We were able sit on the beach one afternoon.
We went on a boat in the ocean, and Zip Lining. We eat great food. Its nice to get away every once in awhile.

4 comments:

Shea said...

looks like fun--very jealous!

The Ellington's said...

Oh my gosh! The Cardon's. How fun! Please give Tammy my warmest regards... she probably won't remember me, but I really liked her a lot.

Cheryl said...

I love Kauai too. It looks like you had a great time. It is so lush and green! Fun to see the roosters too!

Ben and Amberly said...

How fun is that!! This July Ben and I are going to Kauai and staying at Hanalei Bay. I can't wait. It will be our first time going to Hawaii. So we are really looking forward to going.