Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cabo

The best part was dancing with my love.
The beautiful home that we stayed in. Thanks Kirk and Jackie
The pool
Jackie and Rachael
When we got there this beautiful food and flowers were waiting for us.


Yummy food.

Tammy, Me, Rachael, and Jackie
Sam and Tammy Cardon
Rachael and James Williams
The great host and hostess Jackie and Kirk Williamson
In June a group of my closest friends went to Cabo to the Williamson home. We had so much fun! The Williamson's home is right on the cliff at the beach. It is stunning. It takes your breath away. I had to pinch myself several time to make sure this was real to be with Scott in such a romantic place and to be with good friends. I feel so blessed to have been invited on this trip. We had an amazing time just relaxing by the pool, fine dinning, spiritual discussions, with scripture study and laughing a lot. How will I ever express my gratitude to the Williamson? Thanks Jackie and Kirk.

7 comments:

Courtney and Hyrum said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I need a vacation! Love you! I will see you soon!

Kellie said...

Wow! Their house is beautiful. The pictures were breathtaking, I can't imagine it in "real life!"

Deb Dowdle said...

Now that's living!!! We went to Cabo of our honeymoon. It makes me miss it. Congrats you too. I'm glad you had a good time.

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

How beautiful!!! I am jealous.

Paityn Ann said...

That looks so beautiful. What an amazing place. I am so jealous!

Heather said...

What a beautiful place. I am so glad you got to do Mexico again. Miss you!
H

Jessie Evans said...

When I grow up, I want your life.