Saturday, August 29, 2009

Busy and wonderful summer!


Geoff comes home in 4 weeks! We all miss him so much. What a great blessing Geoff is in our family.
Carlie went to Cheer camp and OHS did great. A lot of first place awards!
More of cheer camp. Carlie is a cute cheerleader.
Swim party. My girls are blessed with the best of friends!
More cheer stuff

Rylie got her bottom braces.
Girls trip to our cabin. Each Aug my sisters and I take our girls on a girls trip. This year we went to our cabin. The cousins love it.
My cute niece Cami.
Our favorite pizza place in Ephraim.

On our trips we always do baptism in the Temple. So blessed that all these girls can go to the Temple.
Me and my beautiful sisters. Sisters are the BEST!
Making hair bows and Jewelry at the cabin.
Our cute girls.
My girls. We went to lunch for Jessie's birthday.

Tyson Gray getting ready for his mission.
Pulling weeds. Yes we had a ton!


More pulling weeds.
Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house.
More Sewing.

We had a great summer. I feel the blessings of the Lord in my life. I have the most amazing husband and great children, the best sisters in the world and a great family. We must always count our blessing and know that God love us and is aware of us.

I also went to BYU Education week and love it Jessie went with me, and Carlie and Rylie also went and enjoyed the youth classes and the dance. President Packer spoke at the Devotional. He spoke on "The family is under attack." " The adversary is about," he said " His objective is to cause injury to the family. If he can weaken or destroy the family, he will have succeeded. He also said " The hope is that Latter-day saints will recognize the trascendent importance of the family and live in such a spiritually attentive way that the adversary cannot steal into the home and carry away the children. We find safety and security for ourselves and our children by honoring the covenants we have made and living up to the ordinary acts of obedience required of the followers of Chirst.

4 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

what fun times! happy family gatherings always create the best memories. you are blessed to have such a supportive, fun, loving, faithful family! :)

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

Barb, you are so inspiring to me. Every post makes me want to be a better person, and someday mother. I love you with all of my heart. You have such an amazing life because you deserve it. :)

Cami Johnston said...

"Cute" isn't exactly the word I would use to describe that picture of me. Thanks again for a fun weekend with the girlies!

The Ashtons said...

Love your apron!