Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My cute kids.

When the kids were little Scott's mom had a beach house in San Diego. We would have a blast going to visit and play at the beach. What a blessing my children have been to Scott and I. Each one of them have became a wonderful teenager or young adult.

Jessie is marriage and getting ready to have her first baby. She is a gifted in many areas of her life. She graduated for BYU, she is a successful photographer. Wonderful wife and awesome big sister.

Geoff has grown to be a great young man. Everyone that knows him loves him. In fact yesterday a old friend of his from High School that (I didn't know) asked me if I was Geoff's mom and then told me what a great person he is and that he was always kind to them and others. Geoff is a hard worker and does summer sales for APX.

Carlie is 16 and loving it. She cheers for OHS and keeps her grades up. She is always the life of the party and the party is always at my house. Everyone loves her and she keeps us laughing.

Rylie is busy, busy, busy, with school and cheer also. She is a hard worker and keeps her grades up. Loves to hang out with her friends and is a kind person. She is sweet.

My kids have been a real blessing to us. We as their parent have truly benefited by being their parents. So many lessions to learn.

2 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

what great kids! you are a wonderful mama! xoxoxo

lynette said...

I love your kids and I love YOU!!!