Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lincoln Marshal Dastrup a good family friend.

Ernie at his wedding with Lincoln as his best man.

Linda is the beautiful blonde. Growing up we knew her as Lindie. This is Lincoln wife.
Lincoln's mom Shirlee Dastrup
Some of Lincoln's grandchildren. The cute boy is Boston.

Linclon and my brother Ernie were childhood friends. Linclon's dad Rue was my father's good friend when I was younger. He helped activate my dad into the church. This family is a wonderful family and Lincoln will be missed. Jarom, Lincoln's son, is Geoff's brother-in law. Small world.  

1 comment:

Angie said...

Lincoln Dastrup was my bishop at BYU. I looked him up today, randomly, and learned about his untimely death today. I am so sad for his family and friends. Thank you to his family for sharing him with us, the BYU students who needed his guidance and shepherding.