Friday, September 30, 2011

Three cheerleader who cheered for OHS Homecoming

Carlie and Rylie
Rylie and her cheer friends
Carlie with her cheer friends that came to cheer for OHS 
Carlie, Taylor and Chelsea 
The Tiger
Carlie and her friends that come back to cheer for Homecoming 

This year at OHS Homecoming I had all three of my girls cheering in the last quarter. All former cheerleaders were invited to cheer for Homecoming. Jessie, Carlie and Rylie cheered for the game. Sorry no pictures of Jessie. My camera died . So sad. I did borrow my neighbors. I will have to get those pictures from her.  

2 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

i bet that was so neat for you. your girls are beautiful just like their hot ageless mama!! xoxo

Heather said...

How fun! I love that first picture of Carli and Riley. You got some great shots! Too bad the camera had do die:-(