Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Facebook can be a great thing.


I wake up yesterday morning to find this on my Facebook wall. 

A mothers payday!!  



Dear momma, I just felt that you should know that today I'm grateful for you and all that you do. The amazing example that you are to me, and the love and patience you give me, especially these last few months. You keep saying that I was the example to you the other day, but its only because you're such a great example to me everyday! I am who I am because of you, and I'm so grateful for everything you do, the amazing example you've been to me and what you've taught me and raised me up to know. I'm grateful for what you are and what you stand for. You do so much for me, and I know I don't always show it, but I truly appreciate it. You're the best mom in the whole world, and I wouldn't be where I am if it wasnt for you!! Thanks for everything you do, and for always being so strong. I love you, mom! Don't you ever forget that. :) and thanks for teaching me to always be grateful. You're the best!!




 Payday for a mother! Thank you Carlie Frances Elder This makes it all worth it. You are amazing and I am one lucky lady to be your mother. Love ya!!!!!

1 comment:

Anita said...

That's awesome! I have recently heard from Juanita on Facebook about the same thing...I am grateful just as you are. We have some pretty amazing children.