Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers day

She made me a mom, for the first time. What a blessing
 She made Jessie a mom
 He spoils me
 He spoils her
 Scott spoils all of us


 Yummy salad 
 Yummy Quiches and Fruit Tart  from Elaine French Bakery here in Orem

 We had a wonderful mothers day. The food was so yummy and very easy. I made fudge in honor of my mother. Every Sunday growing up that is what I remember her making fudge. She loved it and so did I. We sat outside and let Norah run around and we read my mother Patriarchal blessing. She has a beautiful one and many of the blessings she was promised she had been bless with. I really miss her and am grateful her wonderful for her example that she is of a mother.
We missed Geoff and Stacy. Geoff is in DC selling for the summer and Stacy spent the day with her mom. We did face time with Geoff.

2 comments:

Jessie Evans said...

Great pictures :) It was fun spending Mother's Day with you!

Heather said...

Looks like it was a beautiful Mother's Day. You certainly deserve it.