Thursday, June 14, 2012

Baby Clayton born June 14th 6 lbs. 9 oz.

 Rachel one of my best friends was Jessie's nurse. (She was also my nurse with Carlie and Rylie
 Cure Norah and Jason


 Rachel called these party favors.
 Beautiful, perfect Clayton 

 Dr Judd and the Evans family
 What can I say she had to get the perfect picture of Norah with her brother.


The proud grandma. Carlie and Rylie were able to come in and they did great. They watched the whole thing with out getting freaked out. It was a beautiful experiences. Thanks Jessie and Jason so much for letting us in.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

He is beautiful. I am so happy for all of you. Rachel was my nurse with Annie and made everything so much better.

Unknown said...

Awe. So happy! I love that picture of Jessie with her camera. :)