Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Last walk through before our old house sold.

 Sunday afternoon the final walk through  
 I love this house and was so bless with great neighbors 


 Jessie's room then Carlie's room
 Outside the bedrooms we always had a picture of the Savior here
 The nursery for Carlie and Rylie
 Jessie's room
 Scott's home office
 Wonderful kitchen 
 More of the kitchen 
 The best pantry in the world
 Fun dance floor in the basement 

 Hot tub. We use to have an above ground pool here. To hard to maintain so we put the hot tub in.

 Fire pit

 Fun swing set 

Rylie and Katelyn 

When we moved in we only had Jessie and Geoff. I told Scott I wanted to fill this home with children. We were only blessed to have two more. This is where I raised my children. In the best neighborhood and ward EVER!! I have so much to be grateful for to the ward members. I have felt the Savoir's love in so many ways through these wonderful people. I went through some tough trials while in this ward. I lots my mother to cancer, my nephew to a drug overdose and other personal trials. They are true disciples of our Savior Jesus Christ. They show us the love we needed to feel. They shaped my children and taught them in Primary, Sunday School, Young Women, and Young Men.  I am eternally grateful to them. My best girl friends come from this ward.
Jessie did a great post on our home. She is a better writer and photographer then I am. So check it out here.

No comments: