Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy 30th birthday Jason

 He loves Jessie
 He's cute
 He's crazy
 He's Handsome
 He loves his mom
 He's fun at Disneyland
 He's smart
 He's a loving dad
 He loves his chrildern
 He's a good father
 He holds the Priesthood and honors it  
 He is playful
 He loves his sister-in-laws
 He is creative 
 He plays in the snow with us at the Cabin
 He supports his wife in everything she does

He married Jessie in the House of the Lord 
Manti Temple

So many reasons I love Jason. I could go on and on. He is perfect for Jessie and I love how he loves her. I am grateful for his goodness. He is so good to all my girls. Carlie and Rylie both love him. The love to hang out with Jessie and Jason. Jason is a great son-in-law. I couldn't be happier to have him in our family. He is a great example to everyone. He loves the Lord. And to me that's important. Love you Jason!!

No comments: