Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy 20th birthday to our Carlie Carlie













Happy birthday sweet Carlie. I am so glad we share the same birthday with you. I prayed and fasted for many years for you to come into my life. Then when I found out I was pregnant with you. I went to my Heavenly Father and poured out my heart to him with tears of JOY!! Then to find out you were due on my birthday was even a greater blessing. Then you were born on your due date. YES the best birthday gift EVER!! You have always been a joy and a blessing to me. You have many gifts and talents. I am so proud of the beautiful young lady you have become. Strong willed and always wanting to do what is right.  A friend to all. You are such a fun Aunt and love your Norah and Clayton. Amazing at doing hair. So proud of you and my hair has never looked better. I miss you everyday. Love you tons. Mom

No comments: