Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas time is here!

 Clayton is the cuties Elf


1975 Snow Cat 

I went with Jessie to help with Clayton's Preschool Christmas Party on Friday the 18th. We played toss the snowball (large marshmallow) in the wreath. The kids also played a Christmas action game and Christmas bingo. Clayton is such a sweet boy and loves his teacher and preschool. I am lucky to live by Jessie and Jason and be able to help with parties, go to programs and help carpool Clayton to and from School. He loves it when I take him because he can watch a movie in my car. 
This is our snow cat that we drive up to the cabin. We haul all the gifts in and food for a week. I am super excited. Geoff, Stacy,Mekk, Carlie, Scott and I go up today. Todd and Rylie come up tomorrow night because Rylie works today and they are going to spend Christmas day with Todd's family. Jesssie and Jason come Christmas day.   

No comments: