Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mom

Yesterday for Mother's day my wonderful kids made dinner for me. It was wonderful. At dinner I shared with my kids a few things about my mother. She passed away twelve years ago in February. She died of cancer. She was a very loving, patient, Christ like mother. She love the calling of motherhood and was a great example to me. She was a stay at home mom. She was alway there for me and my brothers and sisters. She loved my Dad and the Lord. I hope that I am half the mother she was to her children. I miss you mom.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a sweet tribute to your Mom. Now I know why you and Jessie are so kind and caring! It sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Ben and Amberly said...

You are so sweet. I love the picture of grandma. Thanks for the post.