Friday, May 2, 2008

One of God's greatest blessings are Friends


This is my very Best Friend!
Picture by Aly Williams

Jill, Stacy, Boston, MaCoy, and Avery

My Sister are the BEST!


I have been bless with many friends this is just a few.
I got the Quotes off of Aly's blog.
friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support"
"a friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway"- jerome cummings
"in a friend you find a second self" - isabelle norton
"a part of you has grown in me. and so you see, it's you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart"
"a friend is someone who reaches out for you hand... and touches your heart"
"you'll always be my friend, you know too much!"
"truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget"
"i don't need words to express...
i don't need tears to shed...
i don't need to ask for a smile...
or a hand to hold me...
all i need is to be your friend, forever!"

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love all the great quotes about friends. It is always fun to see all the cute pictures too! That is true! Friends are the best!!

Jessie Evans said...

Oh sure, give Aly photo credit, but not me! Just kidding, great post!