Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Freedom Awards Gala.



Scott and I went to the Freedom Awards Gala tonight. We have never gone before. It was a wonderful event. I had read the book by Immcul'ee Ilibagiza "Left to Tell." She received one of the Freedom Awards. This is a life changing book that I recommend it to everyone. She has a quote in her book that I love, " When we are no longer able to change a situation-we are challended to change ourselves." This is a great book on Faith and Forgiveness. I love this book!

3 comments:

Shea said...

It was so good to see you last night!
I want to read that book now--I guess I better buy it!

Pat said...

I wish we would have seen you at the gala. It was really good. i am also going to buy the book. I have heard it is very uplifting and worth reading

Unknown said...

no way! i want to read that book- in fact i am going to buy it tomorrow!