Monday, July 7, 2008

Stadium of Fire!





Blue Man Group

Encore for Miley Cyrus.
Jessie and Jason
Kelly and Carlie
Kim and Rylie

We had a wonderful time at the Stadium of Fire. The Blue Man Group was amazing! I would love to see them again in a smaller setting. The most fun was watching ALL my girls rock out to Miley! We really enjoyed her. My girls could not get enough! It was a great year at the Stadium. We had great seats. It was a blasts. Thank you Scott for getting us tickets. It was a night to remember!

3 comments:

Nicolle said...

Wow looks like you guys had lots of FUN! I love how the girls were so excited to be there!! Thanks for all the swimming fun this summer! Its been nice getting to know you!!!

ps. I didnt get your number from Jill before she left, so mine is 318-5455!

Anonymous said...

FUN!! Solee loves Miley Cyrus, she would have loved that, but I think she's too little!! We saw her in DisneyLand last year, and it was so crowded Solee kept asking where Miley was, we had to say that girl in the white up there! too cute. looks like lots of un

jill said...

oh how fun it looks like you had a better year at the stadium of fire. See ya soon