Monday, August 11, 2008

Baltimore here we come!

I love this picture of Geoff

Best buddies.

Halloween in 7th grade
This is Geoff being Geoff. We are leaving Tuesday to go to Philadelphia then to Baltimore to see Geoff, I can't wait to see him, he has been gone for over three months. Geoff is selling security system in Baltimore this summer, and is doing very well. Everyday I pray that Geoff will have the experience that the Lord wants him to have. I pray for his safety and well being. I miss him so much! He lived at home winter semester while going to UVU. It was the best time for all of us. We miss him so much. See you Geoff in 6 more days. I won't be posting until I get back with a lot of pictures of our trip.

3 comments:

Jessie Evans said...

He's the favorite.

Stephie said...

He probably is the favorite...afterall he's THE BOY!! :-) Gosh, I remember when he was born...sigh...

Rebecca said...

WAIT!!! You were in Baltimore and didn't swing down to see me!?!?! BUSTED!!!!