Saturday, August 23, 2008

Geoff the BEST part of the trip!










Geoff showing his iPhone.

We had the best time visiting Geoff. It was too short but you take what you can get. We went to church with Geoff and Nick, then we went to breakfast at IHOP. Then we went to the harbor and did "Ride the Ducks." As you can see, you ride on land then splash into the harbor. Geoff's good friends, Nick Olsen, Mark and Mark's wife Paityn went with us. It was a lot of fun. Then we went to Cheesecake Factory. YUM! Good as always. Geoff has had a great summer and is extending a few week to make more sales. We have truly missed him. It is a good thing to have your only son doing so well and when they move out and are on their own you realize what a great blessing he has been in your life and all the great things he has taught you. I am very proud of Geoff and the things he is doing. I love him so much!

2 comments:

Ben and Amberly said...

Baltimore looks like tons of fun. Geoff has the best smile. I love the picture of the girls with the guns.

Paityn Ann said...

Hey! That looks like a really fun trip. I am glad we got to hang out with your family. I wanted to ask you if you are about ready for your windows to be cleaned. My brother asked me about it today which was good cuz I completely forgot!! Let me know. Thanks Barb!