Monday, September 22, 2008



Jessie and I had a baby shower to go to last week and Jessie came up with this idea to make burp cloths. We made up the pattern and enjoyed sewing them. They turned out cute and it was fun. The one side is very soft and should stay on the shoulder. This bag is a Amy Butler pattern.
The birdie sling. I made it to use when I travel. I always need a bigger bag for the plane to carry my books and Ensign. I have two trips planned in Oct. Scott and I are going to DISNEYLAND the first part of the month then on the twenty third I am going on my annually SISTER'S TRIP!!! We are going to Seattle. Should be fun.

6 comments:

xacan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kellie said...

Cute bag and my mom was telling me about the cute burp clothes you guys had made for the shower. Isn't sewing fun??

Tawni said...

Those turned out soo cute!

Rebecca said...

I think you should make the bag JUST a little bigger - and you can use it to just carry a baby in it!!! Maybe make some air-holes... :)

You guys are so creative!

Macie said...

I love the burp cloth you gave me! Can't wait to use it on my baby! I still want to see that bag in "real life", in case I don't find a cute diaper bag.

brittany said...

Love love that burp cloth! You guys are so creative! Also love that bag! I'd love to attempt to make one... :)