Friday, September 4, 2009

Count your many blessing!


Our water feature in the back yard.

I have had a great experience for about a month. With all the trial and hardship all around us I thought I would try and look at all the good and great things in life; to focus on my blessings. Well I have really enjoyed life a lot more lately. I am much more happy and find joy in the little things. I find that I have more faith in my God and trust in His great plan, and that it is more about God's will and not mine. I find that I smile more, hope more and enjoy more. I am truly grateful for the power of gratitude.

Going to the cabin for the weekend. Yay!!! Judy and her family will be coming! See you in a few days.

1 comment:

The Finlinsons said...

I probably need to do that more often...cause there really are so many things to be grateful for in life..there's no reason to sit there and look at the bad. It just ruins your day. p.s. I love the pictures in the post below. Jessie is such an amazing photographer.