Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gratitude the path to happiness.


Gratitude is a divine principle of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 
"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it"
Author unknown

Today I have so much to thankful for..... The blessing of the Gospel.  I am grateful for my family, my parents that taught me the gospel and set a good example for me. I am grateful for the Temple and all the wonderful blessings of a temple marriage. I am grateful for missions. That I was blessed to serve the Lord on a full time mission and look forward to serving again with Scott. I am grateful for my beautiful children and my relationship with each one of them. I am grateful for my son-in-law and future daughter-in-law. That Jessie and Geoff have chosen to be married in the House of the Lord. I am grateful for the priesthood of God.   I am grateful for good health. I am grateful for prayer. I am grateful for trials. I am grateful to live so close to the temple. I am grateful for the Book of Mormon. I am grateful for friends. I am grateful for repentance and forgiveness. I am grateful for latter day Prophets. I am so grateful for my Savior and redeemer Jesus Christ.

No comments: