Friday, January 25, 2013

Christmas Eve at the Cabin













We had a wonderful time at the cabin. This is pictures from Christmas eve. More to come. We probably had the best Christmas eve ever!! We read this great story The Large wooden apple box Given to me by my good friend Annette Harkness. Then we talked about doing sub for Santa's and we all shared. I remember being a recipient of a Sub for Santa when I was around the age of six. We were on a mission in Washington DC. Our door bell rang and someone had left a box full of presents for our family. Not knowing where they came from I asked my dad. He pointed to the sky and said "look there is Santa and his sleigh." I looked and I saw. I really did see Santa and his sleigh. Oh the magic of Christmas. My children shared memories that they had from doing sub for Santa. Geoff and Stacy have done sub for Santa the last two years on their own. Jessie and Jason also did a sub for Santa this year. They both shared their experience with us. The Spirit was there and a few tears were shed.  It was a great night to remember. Thanks to my family for bring the Spirit of Christ into our Christmas. Scott played the guitar and we sang Silent Night. (The Elder's don't sing)

No comments: