Tuesday, November 3, 2015


We post pictures and it looks like our lives are perfect. No one's life is perfect. We all have challenges. " As we examine the path Jesus walked, we will see that it took Him through many of the same challenges we ourselves will face in life. "For example, Jesus walked the path of disappointment... Jesus walk the path of temptation... Jesus walked the path of pain... While we will find on our path bitter sorrow, we can also find great happiness. We, with Jesus can walk the path of obedience... We, like Jesus, I can walk the path of service... Jesus walked the path of prayer... As we strive to place Christ at the center of our lives by learning his words, by following his teachings, and by walking in His path, he has promised to share with us do you eternal life that He died to gain. My life is not perfect. But I choose to enjoy what is perfect and work on over come my challenges, heart aches, sorrow, and look to Him for strength.#elderfamilyevents #norahgram#Halloween My perfect hair by@carlieelder my perfect skin by@ryliedunaway my perfect photo by@jessiealexise life is good!

No comments: