Thursday, May 12, 2016

Mother's day

To the Women in my life and throughout the world you all have incredible impact on SO many! I am blessed to be surrounded by the best of the best! Forever grateful to God for blessing me to be able to be a mother and understand God's love for his children. Learning to love as God loves is powerful. Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mothers out there! 

We order Shoots and picked it up on Saturday and Scott and Jason just heated it up for us on Sunday. It was so yummy!

Sweet Carlie and me
Geoff and Jessie and I

Happy Mother's Day to this beautiful lady who is not only my mom, but my best friend. Growing up everyone loved my mom and I swear my friends would want to come over to hang out with her and not me. She makes everyone feel loved and special. Love you, Mom! (From Jessie)

Love this mother of mine. She is such a good example to me. She has done so much for me and I'm so grateful that I was sent to her in this earth life. (From Rylie)

Happy Mother's Day to you! I will be for ever grateful for you, you raised the man that I get to have forever. Love you so much! (From Stacy) 

No comments: