Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Graditude

Things that I am grateful for.
Gratitude requires awareness and effort, not only to fell it but to express it.Gratitude the Path to Happiness!
  1. Text message for my children.
  2. Husband that works so hard to provide for his family.
  3. Winder Farm milk and egg home delivery.
  4. Husband that is faithful and good to me.
  5. Having my Relief Societies lesson over.
  6. Husband that gives me a card for every holiday or celebration.
  7. The week ends when Geoff comes home from Collage.
  8. Husband that is fun to be with.
  9. Shopping on the Internet for Christmas.
  10. Celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary.

Thank you Scott for everything you do for me, and our family we are truly blessed. We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are such an amazing family and incredible couple. I've admired you for both many years!

Kellie said...

Barb - I need to do this - especially this time of year and express my gratitude and everything that I'm thankful for. You're an inspiration.

Cheryl said...

Congratulations on your 24th anniversary! You are very blessed to have each other and all your happiness!