Monday, December 31, 2007

A white Christmas at the Cabin

It snowed every day we were there.
We stayed at the Cabin for nine nights and ten days

At night it was maybe 10 degrees.
The day time high about 18 to 20.

Geoff and Dad on the Rhino.
We went snowmobiling.

We also went sledding. We have the most fun sledding hill. Sorry no pictures but it is fun we go on knee sleds for 1/2 a mile, then we shuttle up on a snowmobile. Love it!

Carlie went snowboarding, even though she had a sprained ankle

We played a lot of games. This was a big hit,
The Settlers of Catan.

Nothing is better then Rylie's famous foot massage.
She is good at it and likes doing it.
She got all the stuff you need for a great foot massage
in her stocking.
(Lucky Geoff, I think he talked Rylie into a couple of foot massages.)


Geoff and Stacy with our cute snowman that we
built in the meadow.

Jason and Rylie.

Carlie putting on the nose.

Our snowman without his mouth.

We love our snowman he is so cute!



Ticket to Ride Europe edition.

Geoff loves to play pool.

Carlie is our rocker!

Sweet Rylie in her nightgown.

We got Rock Band for Christmas.
It was a big hit. We have little talent but lots of fun.




Our Christmas Pajamas.







The boys are triplets.




The Christmas tree all decorated.







Jason and Scott bring in the Christmas tree.
This was Jason's first real Christmas tree.
We never had one until the cabin.
We had a great time as a family. We are very grateful for all our blessings and most of all, our family and friends. We pray that you had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year.
God bless you all.






8 comments:

Cheryl said...

So fun to see all your pictures at the cabin. It looks like you had a wonderful time. I love that snowman! It's the best I've ever seen. We had a great time with Jason and Jessie too. We are so happy to have Jessie in our family! We hope you have a Happy New Year too!

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

What a beautiful place to spend Christmas! I love you guys! Hope you had a wonderful one.. looks like it! My address is 1514 W 610 S Lindon 84042. Can't wait to see it!

brittany said...

What a wonderful Christmas! I love that snowman, looks like it could come to life any moment... :)

Kat said...

Looks like so much fun!!! So, I think I have an old email from you because I keep getting stuff returned to me. So, get me your new email (chop chop!). Also, I'd love to help you out with the digital scrapbooking stuff. Both of my sisters have started now, and it is so fun and addicting.

andrea said...

Looks like you had fun! What a fun and beautiful place to be able to go to.

Hope you have a great '08!

Unknown said...

very very cute snowman!

Ben and Amberly said...

It looks like you had to much fun at the cabin. I love all your pictures. I really hope we can make the family reunion this summer.

jill said...

Oh my it looks like you had a wonderful christmas you have such a cute family and you must really enjoy your cabin with the fam.