Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Sister Debbie!


This is my sister Debbie at about age of eight.


This is my brothers and sisters. Debbie is the oldest sister.
She is the one with the big collar. I am the one in the dark dress.


This is my sister Debbie.
Ten reasons I think my sister is so cool.
1. She can do anything!
2. She does genealogy like no other.
3. She is doing continuing education from BYU
to get her four year degree in family life.
4. She takes an institute class.
5. Mother of seven.
6. All four of her sons served missions for the LDS Church.
7. She helps her husband run a successful business in Arizona.
8. She is a great tour director for our annual sister's trip.
9. She is a great example to me. She also served a LDS mission.
10. She is a great listener and friend to me. Always there when I need her!

You've been my sister
For may years,
We've laughed together
And shed some tears.
We've had harsh words,
And pulled some hair
But against the world
We are a terrific pair.
Our times together are very few,
I just want to say I LOVE YOU!

Author Unknown

SISTERS ARE THE BEST!

Happy 54th you look great!

4 comments:

The Wells Family said...

I second that. I love my bestest friend! She is always there for me, at my highs and lows!

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful tribute to your sister! I hope she has a very happy birthday!!

The Wells Family said...

It's not too late to start the 52 week Blessing. Jump on board!

The 52 Blessings Project
About 52 Blessings Once a week post a photo of something you are most grateful for. This gives us a chance to reflect on the good things we have learned from or that have made us better in our everyday lives or things we just enjoy! I think everyone needs to be more grateful for what they have now days instead of always thinking about what we want! This is one of the things we can do to be more gracious people. It will be like a photo gratitude journal.


You can cut and paste the above for your blog, and get started, I love peeking in on your blog!
Kim

Sherrie Mills Johnson said...

I love the pictures of you! What a great sister!