Monday, March 17, 2008

52 Blessings Week 10


The March Ensign is an issue exclusively about the Savior Jesus Christ. It contains apostolic and scriptural witnesses, personal testimony, artwork, and more.
I love the March issue of the Ensign. I have been reading it from cover to cover. I am grateful for the Savor. I was blessed to be born into a family that taught the teaching of Christ.

The words “come unto Christ” are an invitation. It is the most important invitation you could ever offer to another person. It is the most important invitation anyone could accept.


3 comments:

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

I love this issue! I especially loved the insert about Pres. Hinckley. :)

Stephie said...

Barb!! I haven't seen you forever!! But, you look exactly the same! Although, I don't know who that "old guy" is that's next to you! :-) I can't believe how big the kids are! My family (can't believe it's been 15 1/2 years since we were married in your backyard!) :-) is living in Rowlett, Texas which is just outside of Dallas. Heres' my blog if you want to catch up a little! ahousewifeslife.blogspot.com

Miss you,
Steph (Miner) Ilkenhans

Cheryl said...

I think that is a beautiful issue too. All about the Savior is so perfect for Easter!