Saturday, March 29, 2008

52 blessings week 11



Scott has been a member of the LDS Church for 34 years!!
I don't know why the pictures turned out bad but they did. This is our family at Olive Garden.
We are Celebrating Scott's 34 th anniversary of his baptism in to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!
Scott was introduced to the Church at the age of 15. He was given a Book of Mormon by a friend of his. He took the book and read it in one night. He knew it was true and was baptized onMarch 16, 1974. I am grateful to member missionaries who are doing their job. I am grateful for the Book of Mormon. I love this book and it great power.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Scott for being a member of the church for 34 years! Wow you read the Book of Mormon in one night! That is amazing! Looks like a fun celebration!

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

I couldnt agree w/you more! I love the Book of Mormon. It brings so many blessings into our lives! I am so happy for your family that you all look like you're doing well! I am going to come visit you soon I promise! Life has been so busy! I am probably getting into a new career, so I'll have more time during the day instead of being in an office all day long!

Congrats Scott!