Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy 15th Birthday Carlie


Carlie's 9th Grade picture.

1st grade picture

Preschool.

Happy Birthday Carlie
The big 15!

Carlie was due April 6, 1993. When the doctor told me the due date I was thrilled! That is a special day to Latter-day Saints. There are great things that have happened on the 6th of April in the Church. Carlie was born on her due date. I fasted and prayed for a baby in our home for about three and a half years. I was having a hard time getting pregnant. Carlie is a answer to pray. She is a great joy to our family. She is a very gifted girl. She can organize like no other. She is a beautiful dancer. Ballet is what she loves. She is out-going and very friendly. She does very well in school. What I love about Carlie is her desire to do and be good. I am very thankful for her and all of her goodness. She has a GREAT group of friends. We all know that you are who your friends are. Thank you Carlie for picking good friends.
Carlie I hope you have the best birthday ever because you deserve it!
I love you! Mom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kellie said...

Darling pictures! Happy Birthday (Sunday) Carlie - (and BARB!!)

brittany said...

Happy Birthday Carlie!

Jessie Evans said...

What a cutie!!

Heather Stratton said...

happy birthday Carlie !!! and you too Barb hope you guys had a fabulous birthday!