Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas at the cabin. The outdoor fun.

Scott on his snowmobile.

Rylie and Jessie.
Jason, Carlie and Geoff.

Our cute Jessie.

Our cute Rylie.

Scott's new toy this year. The snow cat "Tucker."



Geoff on his snowmobile.

Rihno


Jason snowboarding.

Our cute Carlie.
I have more pictures to come. But here are a few of the great activities that we do out side in the winter at our cabin. We have so much fun together as a family. I feel the blessings of the Lord. I love being a mother and a wife. Not always easy. But I love it.











2 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

i'm jealous that you all seem to have so much fun in the snow!!! you got some great pictures of your beautiful family! it was great seeing you yesterday. you're as gorgeous and great as ever! xoxo

Rebecca said...

My dad needs a 'snow cat!' he can't get to his cabin between the two general conferences because of SNOW!!! (They are up in the mountains by Cedar City.)

Love you guys, and I am SO EXCITED for Jessie!