Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Book of Mormon class.

Every Thursday I go to our stake Book of Mormon class. I love it. Last week we studied Alma 20-26 Great lesson in these chapters. (like most of the chapters in the Book of Mormon) Just a few things that I got out of it.

In His strength I can do all things.....

"Therefore have we not great reason to rejoice?"
" No one have hath told me save it be God".
"Went forth...led by the spirit of the Lord".
"Believe his words...read the scriptures".
" I thank my Great God".
" The Lord worketh in many ways".
" The Lord granted unto them according to their prayers".
" Encircled about with the matchless bounty of his love"



4 comments:

Kellie said...

How neat that your Stake has a Book of Mormon class. I would love that. Is this the class that Sherrie J teaches?

Barb Elder said...

No Sherrie is not the teacher. But we have two amazing teachers. You should come. 10:00 every Thursday at our stake center. I have learned so much and have loved studying the Book of Mormon again. LOVE it Love it Love it.

Alli said...

Do you know if there's one in the fall?

Barb Elder said...

I believe that there will be a class on Thursday at our stake center at 10:00. Don't know what the topic will be. You should come.