Thursday, January 21, 2010

More Christmas at the Cabin

Carlie playing wii sports.
Jason


Geoff opened a great new board game Stone Age. We loved it.
Geoff's got a gun. He loves it.

Jessie got Jason a new coat.

Jessie got a new sewing machine.
It didn't work so we went and got her a Bernina.
Rylie got a new camera


Carlie a new ipod.
My boys and their new PJs. (They hated them :)
Jason was nice and did wear them up at the cabin. But thats all. I don't think you will catch him or Geoff in them again.
I know this is alittle late but I wanted to post pictures. We had a great Christmas and felt the blessing of the Lord for family.










1 comment:

The Ashtons said...

The pajamas, well the fact that they didn't like them, is so funny! Aren't boys picky about stuff like that! How fun to be at the cabin together. I love it too.