Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I got a new sewing machine and I love it! It's a Bernina.


I have enjoyed sewing a few things. The top bag is my new scripture bag. I have been taking a Book of Mormon class, and I can't get enough. I have this book that I use to study with .
 "The Book of Mormon made easier"  by David J. Ridges. So I needed a bigger bag.

I guess I am teaching Rylie's Mia Maid class how to make head bands. So I had to learn. I went on the internet and did a google search for " How to make a raw edge head band this is what I got http://madebythemamamonster.blogspot.com/2009/11/raw-edge-headband-tutorial-you-will.html
Check it out the internet is so cool.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Those are so cute, I wish I knew how to sew. Never really took to it.

Tawni said...

Those are soo stinkin' cute!
My mom has always loved Bernina's, they are her favorite!