Saturday, February 6, 2010

Oquirrh Mountian Temple and girls day.

My neice Cami lives in Day Break it is right next to the Oquirrh Mountian Temple. Beautiful place and beautiful home. We had a great luncheon and had fun making chocolates and eating chocolates and then we went to a cute art and gift show. The Old sweet Sadie! It had beautiful clothing , origianl home decor, hats, everything for baby, jewelry galore, and much more. We had a wonderful time and we love to be together. The beautiful babies are Courntany's girl Zeoy and Cami's boy David. We missed Jessie ( she went to Disneyland) and Kathy (she lives in Colarado.) The Oquirrh Temple is beautiful. I am grateful Carlie, Rylie and Lacey were able to go. Thanks Cami for hosting. Love ya!

2 comments:

Brianna Merrill said...

I am so jealous of all the girl days you get to have with some of the best women I know. I sure miss all of you Utah girls!

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

Sounds like fun! How is Lindsey? Does she have a blog or facebook? I would love to get back in contact with her!