Tuesday, February 9, 2010

PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK!


It a girl!!! Jessie had wonderful food for everyone and I had my friend make cupcakes and put Jelly Belly in side the cup cake with the right color so we would all be surpised together. Jessie had us wear the color that with thought the baby would be. You all told me pink I should of listened. I chose to wear both colors because I just didn't know and  it didn't matter to me but Scott picked pink and he could not be happier. You can see with the hug he gave Jessie they both have tears in their eyes. Pink pink pink. I like PINK!!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Congratulations! That's such great news!

Anita said...

Congrats Grandma! That is so sweet and special, I love pink too!

Shea said...

yay for pink! You're going to be the best GRANDMA ever!!

Cheryl said...

We are so excited to have another beautiful granddaughter. So fun to see all the cute pictures! Congratulations!!

sarah said...

Yay!!!! Girls are so fun! Miss you and loves.