Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lunch with some of my favorite ladies. Yea for girl friends!!


My dear friend Diana Jesperson come home for a week from her mission in Guadalajara.  Her husband is serving as Mission President. We meet Diana and her family on a cruise. We went on a Book of Mormon cruise about 6 years ago. With the cruise lady. This is a friendship that I cherish. One of those people God sends you because he knows you and loves you. Sue Gubler is another one of my favorite people. We have been dear friends many years. Our kids grew up together. Jessie and Elise went to preschool, all the way through high school. They cheered together. Geoff and Shandon also went to preschool all the way through high school. Still great friends. Rylie and Kim preschool and elementary. The Gublers moved to St. George about 5 years ago. We still keep in touch. Sue has been there for me through the lost of my mother. She has always been a dear friend. This is another friendship that I cherish. Yea for girl friends!!

2 comments:

The Jesperson Family said...

What a GREAT picture!! These are some of my favorite ladies too! =)

The Ashtons said...

How fun! And some of my favorite ladies too. That's no surprise!