Thursday, May 19, 2011

Salt Lake City Cemetery. More of day 1. Sister's trip

Debbie, Barb, and Judy at our 4th great grandfather Samuel Merrill 
We meet this way cute girl from France. She was so excited to find President Hinckley's Grave. He was the Prophet when she was baptized. You could feel her love for this great Prophet. She had a heavy accent. A little hard to understand but she was adorable.   
President Spence W Kimball was  the Prophet when I was called on my mission. He came to Florida while I was serving.  I had the blessing of meeting him. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. Wow!! now that was a great experience for me.  This was at the begin of my mission. I was so ready to convert the world. I really felt something powerful in his presence.  
Judy, Debbie and I at the grave of Brigham Young.

Click here for the information of all the Prophet's gave sites it was so much fun. Debbie is the one in our family the loves family history. She spends a lot of time in cemeteries. We laugh a lot, smiled a lot and just really enjoyed our time doing what we like to do.
Salt Lake temple.
You can see the temple from Brigham Young's gave site. 

No comments: