Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sister's trip in Utah. Day 1

Debbie, Judy and I eating at Parker's Drive In  in American Fork. When Judy and I were in High School in Lehi we would go to Parker's. I use to get a hamburger, fries, and a fresh lime for .92 cents. Now the Fresh limes are $1.50 with out the fries or hamburger. It was one of our favorites places to eat.  I still like it.
Then we went to Gardner Village for a little shopping.  
Our niece Cami lives in Day Break so we went to visit her. 
This is her cute son Carter.

Each year Debbie, Judy and I go on a sister's trip. This year Debbie only had a short window of time because she is take some classes so she can graduate  from collage. (Way to go Debbie)  Debbie came up here and we just did some fun things in Utah. More pictures to come. But lets just say we laugh a lot and had the time of our lives. We love to be together. When we are together I always think how can we be so different from each other yet so much alike. We all get along so we. My sisters are the BEST!!

No comments: