Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Celebrating 42 years of Scott being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.



Today I want to just hug the amazing Primary boy who shared his testimony of The Book of Mormon with my husband! For giving Scott a book to take home. I am grateful Scott took the book and read it, prayed about it and that the spirit bore witness to Scott the truthfulness of this great book. God is good! 
Today Scott and I are celebrating his membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! 42 years ago today he was baptized and he says he could never imagined his life so full of joy and peace. We are not without our hard but we know where to turn for peace. He loves the Lord and is an amazing husband and father! I am grateful for the priesthood that he holds and the blessings of the gospel of Jesus Christ in our life!

We went to lunch at Malawi's and then shopping in River Woods. Scott picked out a cute summer dress for me. It wasn't in the plan but he liked it so I bought it. 

No comments: