Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I believe in Christ!

I believe in Christ! I want everlasting happiness! In a blessing I was given when I was 17 I was told that "there would be many trials tribulations and hardship that would come into my life. I was also told that there would be help along the way that would strengthen and support me in my trials that would come to me. The memory of all this has been withheld from me and I am required to walk by faith." I have had my trials and my heart has not just been broken but shattered! 
True, enduring happiness, with the accompanying strength, courage, and capacity to overcome the greatest difficulties, will come as you center your life in Jesus Christ. Obedience to His teachings provides a secure ascent in the journey of life. That takes effort. While there is no guarantee of overnight results, there is the assurance that, in the Lord's time, solutions will come, peace will prevail, and happiness will be yours....
"The Lord is intent on your personal growth and development. Your progress is accelerated when you willingly allow Him to lead you through every growth experience you encounter, whether you welcome the experience or not. Trust in the Lord. Ask to be led by the Spirit to know His will. Be willing to accept it. You will then qualify for the greatest happiness and the heights of attainment from this mortal experience.
"Peace and happiness are the precious fruits of a righteous life. They are only possible because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ."
- Richard G. Scott, "The Atonement Can Secure Your Peace and Happiness," Ensign, Nov. 2006, pp. 40-42
I know through my experience and my journey to Christ everything is going to be 👌đŸģI love him with all my heart and will follow him. He has healed my wounded heart and has always been there for me.

Oh sweet boy, if you only know one thing in life I hope that it's you have the most powerful being in existence on your side-whose WHOLE purpose is to help and love you! He is yours to keep if you CHOOSE. And with him, you can conquer the world! 

No comments: