Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Merrill Family Reunion March 18-19 2016


 Debbie, Me, Cousin Sheryl and Bryan  
Mark, Jon and Scott
 Looking at Judy's amazing display 

 On Saturday we went to the SLC Cemetery. This is my Great Great Grandpa Sam Merrill's grave. 


Scott Norah Clayton and I by President Hinckley's grave. 

Debbie put together a fun small family reunion for my Grandpa and Grandma Merrill's descendants. Friday night we had a yummy dinner and some games to get to know our family history better. (Judy put a lot of this together.) We talked about our heroes in our family. Tyson Gray and I had a special moment talking about our heroes. Then on Saturday we went up to SLC to the Cemetery. We took Norah and Clayton with us. It was a fun weekend. I love my family and glad I have the Gospel in my life and the sacrifices that have been made so I can enjoy the blessings.

No comments: