Sunday, October 7, 2007

President Hinckley appears to "knight" Elder Erying.

President Eyring is the new 2nd Counselor in the First Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This past month Elder Eyring came to our Stake Conference. It was a real treat to have him. We sat on the third row in our Stake Center. We really enjoyed his testimony and being able to receive council from him. Then to have him called as the new counselor just two weeks later was exciting. I really enjoy and love to hear him speak. We are so blessed to live in this time that even if you are in the mountains you can still listen to conference. We had a great week end. All of my family was there I am so grateful. Scott , Geoff, and Jason went down into Mt. Pleasant to go to the Priesthood session. (In the snow) They made if safely.

2 comments:

Shea said...

Hey Barbara, this is Shea (Davis) Christensen. I saw your blog link on Kellie Knowles blog. You have so many fun posts, and cute pictures of your family. Our little family has a blog too--you should check it out. daveandshea.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful experience! I always look forward to conference time and I love all the great talks. I'm glad Jason was able to go to priesthood meeting with all the boys. Thanks for taking such good care of Jason and treating him like a son!