Monday, November 26, 2007

Gratitude

Jessie puts on her blog top 10 loves for the week. I love reading it and look forward to it each week. I am on a Gratitude high lately. So for a while I am going to do the same, but do the 10 Gratitude.
Gratitude requires awareness and effort, not only to fell it but to express it.
Gratitude the Path to Happiness!
  1. Cards that my family gives to me. (Jessie I just found one from you, it made me cry)
  2. Family traditions (Like card giving, cabin trips, family prayer etc...)
  3. Board games and card games our family plays together at the cabin.
  4. Holidays that give us time to be with our love ones.
  5. My new picture of the Savior.
  6. Good friends that love me.
  7. Books and talks on CD. (John Lund is one of my favorites.)
  8. Husband, that is my best friend.
  9. Our Cabin
  10. My GREAT children. (That includes Jason)

5 comments:

brittany said...

What a beautiful list, I loved reading this Barb! It is always so good to look back (or up) and see where all of these blessings and gifts are coming from!

Barb Elder said...

Thanks Brittany I think you are one that Jessie got this from. You are a beautiful person and great friend to Jessie.

Hacking it up said...

Hey Barb!
I was so excited to hear from you! I can't believe how your family has grown!!You have a beautiful family! It's weird to see Jessie grown up and married!I remember her and her beautiful blonde curls when she was little!!Great to hear from you! Say "hi!" to Scott too! Keep in touch!
Steph
P.S.so... do ever age, or what?..You look the exact same!!How'd you do that? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb,

Will you email your new address, so I can send a Christmas card?

Thanks!

Tami
tamaratran06@gmail.com

andrea said...

Very good list. We are all so blessed without even trying.

By the way, I tagged you over on my blog....check it out for the details! (It's an easy one!)