Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween

Rylie and Lydia Newsies
Noah, Lydia, McCall, Katlyn, and Rylie


More picture before they divided out the candy.


Carlie as an OHS Cheer Leader



McCall's candy. Can you believe it




Jason and Jessie at the pumpkin patch.





Boston and Avery Dastrup.


Halloween with out me.




On Halloween, Jason and Jessie passed out candy at my house while my Scott took Rylie and her friends trick or treating. When they got back to the house, they dumped out their pillowcases and began the trading. McCall ended up with 53 Reeses peanut butter cups, and Katie collected Crunch bars. It was pretty incredible to see all their candy. Rylie and the gals were Newsies, and Noah was an army man. They were so cute!Carlie went out with a huge group, and she refused to let Jessie take her picture. She wore an OHS cheer uniform and looked great! I missed it all. I was still with my father in Calif. I am grateful for Jessie who took over for me. Scott who let me go and also took over the car pools and other things for me.






3 comments:

Shea said...

I saw Rylie at my parent's ward Halloween party with all the "newsie" girls--they are so cute! I can't believe all the candy they got, that's crazy!

brittany said...

Looks like they had a really fun time! Why won't Carlie let anyone take her picture?! She's so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Barb and Scott, you have such a beautiful family! We miss you guys and would love to hear from you. Andrea and Stephanie introduced me to blogging...it's so much fun!