Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tunnel of Fudge Cake

1 3/4 C butter
1 3/4 C sugar
6 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 c powder sugar
2 1/2 C flour
3/4 C cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 C pecans (chopped)



Preheat oven to 350. Butter and flour a bundt or tube pan. Cream butter and sugar in a bowl. Add eggs individually, beating well after each. Add vanilla, then powdered sugar. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and add to sugar mixture. Pour in to pan and bake 50 minutes. Cool slightly and serve warm. With ice cream.
I made this on Sunday and we all enjoyed it. Jessie told me I needed to post this recipe. I hope you love it! The middle of the cake it is a tunnel of fudge and it is go good.

1 comment:

andrea said...

Oh. My.

That sounds heavenly. Looks like I have some baking in my future!

Thanks for anything chocolate!