Sunday, February 10, 2008

52 Blessing Project week 6


I am grateful for a good husband and great friend. Scott and I only dated for 2 weeks before we got engaged. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple 6 weeks later. Wow talk about faith. It has worked out wonderfully, Scott has been a great blessing in my life. A good husband, great father, hard worker, strong Priesthood leader in our home. What more could a girl want.
Happy Valentines Day Scott I love you!
The picture at the bottom is Scott in 10th grade. Cute huh.
My Eternal companion!
This is Scott's and My wedding announcement.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I LOVE those old pictures of you guys! I forgot all about the "Blessing Project!" I did it before I left on the cruise and hadn't thought about it since. Thanks for the reminder so I can get back on it!

The Wells Family said...

Aww. So sweet. Isn't it great to be in love with our best friends? Happy Day. Kim

Sommer said...

I love the pictures. The bottom one of Scott looks so much like Geoff, especially the smile :)