Friday, February 8, 2008

Every Friday is a Ski day for Rylie and her Friends.




We have had so much snow this year that Rylie, Lydia, and McCall are loving it.
They go to a school that has every Friday off. So they go skiing to Sundance. We are so blessed to live so close to a ski resort. Rylie needed news skis, so she worked hard baby sitting and bought her own skis. She is loving the snow. I decided to go with her today and we had a great time. It was a little cold. This was my second time this season, Stacy Helsten went with us also.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh they are so cute! that's so fun! i miss skiing.....cute pictures too!

Rebecca said...

Wow!!! Every Friday off!!! Rylie better enjoy that while it lasts! How fun! I hope you guys enjoy these wonderful times! Now - if only I could get 20 minutes off! :)

Kat said...

I want to see pictures of YOU all set to ski!

Cheryl said...

IT LOOKS LIKE A FUN SKI DAY! CUTE PICTURES!