Thursday, October 16, 2008

Disneyland and Tower of Terror!



Haunted Mansion
Grizzly River Run! You get wet.

Look who we saw.
I love Tower of Terror, Scott does not. He was a good sport and went on it twice with me. That was very hard for him. I wish you could see his face. (just click on the picture to see it better) That is what I call true love. He HATES the ride. We had a great time together. This is something that we have never done before (going to Disneyland without the kids). We had a BLAST together. I think we just might do it again. I really enjoyed the new Toy story ride in California Adventure park. I really loved Grizzly River Run. I think next to Tower of Terror, that would be my favorite. Thanks Scott for being a good sport.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Scott really looks like he would rather be doing something else rather than the Tower of Terror. That was good of him to go twice with you. You look like you are having a great time. Cute pictures!! I think Disneyland is fun with or without kids!